jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best way earning money by Blog or Website

1. profile image47
    byinternetposted 8 years ago

What is the best way earning money by Blog or Website

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Either can work but both will take a good amount of hard work.

Having a day job is a much better way to earn money when compared to either blogs or websites.

3. Eawestwrites profile image60
    Eawestwritesposted 8 years ago

I'm new to the monetizing blogs. I've made decent money writing and selling articles. Since I've brought in a good deal of money doing that (enough to qualify as a part-time job for part-time work), I decided why should I sell my writing to a middle man? Obviously people are making money if they can afford to pay me $30-$50 for 500 words.

Here is what I have learned so far: Get your content up first, keep your keywords in mind, and have the best content you are capable of writing. Then, find some readers. Advertise your blog to people you think will read it. Maximize your social media contacts (without losing friends from spam) and utilize free online link promoting. Then, the ads should begin making money.

But bottom line, your ads won't make money without readers, and that's the tricky part.

4. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 7 years ago

Make Money online with Google Adsence  To the uninitiated, Google AdSence may be
    defined as one of the most productive ways for small and medium site or blog owners to make
    money online by having relevant, contextual, unobtrusive ads from Google... read more

5. forlan profile image57
    forlanposted 7 years ago

I prefer blog because it is easy to manage. I enjoy blogging because we can update daily. We can make money wih blog too.

working