jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you are writing e-books, what is your favorite e-book formatting software or

1. Xenonlit profile image61
    Xenonlitposted 5 years ago

If you are writing e-books, what is your favorite e-book formatting software or site?

Books have to be properly formatted before they can be published as ebooks. There are systems for doing this at Amazon and Apple, but are there more options?

2. Barnsey profile image81
    Barnseyposted 5 years ago

I have looked over several services and finally found one to my liking. It is called BookRix and I advise you give it a look. I am going with the marketing scheme of giving away my very first newly edited novel away for free and then selling the next two installments. All through BookRix. Its especially good if you would like to see your words in some sort of official format, next best thing to paper anyway. You never know what your words look like until you see them in print. Those were the words said to me by Elaine Cunningham the greatest lady fantasy writer this side of the moon!

3. profile image0
    alloporusposted 5 years ago

I use Smashwords. Good range of formats and, if you follow the advice, system delivers good looking products. As with most of these services you still have to do your own marketing. Check out my "Stories for a change".

4. JoannaBlackburn profile image88
    JoannaBlackburnposted 7 months ago

I use Draft2Digital.  No matter what program I write in, they take it.  They make all the metadata for me.  All I have to do is write the story, they do the rest and make an awesome ebook.  You can read my e-books on any digital device.  Go check them out.

working