jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

What is the topic that most interest you to read?

1. snowdrops profile image36
    snowdropsposted 5 years ago

What is the topic that most interest you to read?

2. Lot Rillera profile image59
    Lot Rilleraposted 5 years ago

for me , I may say.....how to become a great writer and earn more money?  smile

snowdropsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Lot, that's great.when I first start HP, this is also the topic that most interest me. I read a lot, you can read more info on how to earn and increase traffic by going on Hubpages Tutorial and Community. Goodluck!

3. cruelkindness profile image73
    cruelkindnessposted 5 years ago

Topics people are afraid to test new theories in with life or about something others won't write because of the controversial content.

Cruelkindness (Subliminally Thoughtless)

1. profile image52
      finewordsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow

4. samadaslam profile image60
    samadaslamposted 5 years ago

I have diverse interests so various topics get my attention. I love to read about Spirituality, Writing Tips, Fashion, Making Money Ideas Online, Energy Efficiency, Energy Creation, Personality Improvement and Even Love and Romance... I know it's a big list but my brain is big as well big_smile

1. profile image52
      finewordsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

u have a wide range of activities

2. snowdrops profile image36

Wow!

5. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

It's not just one topic, for me I think it's travel information and cooking and parenting advices and they are all at the same level of interest...

wow..thanks algarview!

6. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

I love Romance novels, and scholarly works about Education. I love to read about music and Singer-Songwriters.

7. Schatzie Speaks profile image94
    Schatzie Speaksposted 5 years ago

My favorite things to read about are things I've never heard of or know next to nothing about. For example, I just read an article about "fatorexia", the opposite of annorexia, when overweight people see themselves as very skinny. I never knew this existed! i don't even know if it's a legitimate disorder but the idea is fascinating.

New developments in the health field are among my favorite things to peruse, but truly anything where I think "what is that!??!" I'll read with relish.

8. lilyfly profile image75
    lilyflyposted 5 years ago

Umm, I love history, especially the history prior to the advent of Christianity, as well as post Christian offerings. I suppose I love history because it offers such a window into our own behaviors.

working