jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

When do you consider is a good time to read a book?

1. gregoriom profile image77
    gregoriomposted 5 years ago

When do you consider is a good time to read a book?

Many like to read when it rains, other like to read when it's warm outside. Give me your opinion?

2. MargaritaEden profile image74
    MargaritaEdenposted 5 years ago

when it is dark, and there is no one to bug me smile

3. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

It is always a good time to read. Though I especially like to read on my breaks at work, otherwise I have nothing to do. I can speed through a lot of books that way.

4. profile image0
    keeperofhissoulposted 5 years ago

I like to read when I am alone, and all is quiet. No distractions. A time when my imagination can flow with the story and I can't put the book down till its finished. Outside under a shady oak tree, inside curled up on a couch, On my kindle when I'm by the lake. If it is a good book, anytime, any place.

5. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

Anytime, I used to read 4 books a week when my daughter was little. When bedtime came and we were tucked in, I read to her, then I would read for an hour or so. My Mother always said and still does that, "If you have a good book, you will never be lonely". She was right and I love books and I guess my laptop takes the place of books these days. If children can learn the value of reading and do it well they will excell in school to great extents. If not learning is a struggle and I know all of you know that. I say anytime you get a chance, take the book to the Dr's, Dentist, in the car, if it doesn't make you dizzy....It will make you a happier more well rounded individual. I must get to that Hub I was planning in my head!!! Great question. gregrium.

6. Eric Calderwood profile image85
    Eric Calderwoodposted 5 years ago

I like to read whenever I am waiting for something.  In the school parking lot waiting for my kids, in the doctor's waiting room, while I am waiting for my food, etc.  I also like to read just before going to bed.  That is probably my favorite time to read.

7. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

When you feel like reading one.

8. wetnosedogs profile image60
    wetnosedogsposted 5 years ago

Anytime is a good time to read. I love to read.

9. profile image0
    Debbie Dallasposted 5 years ago

At night- and rainy or snowy - dark days are THE BEST!

10. dahoglund profile image82
    dahoglundposted 5 years ago

I used to read on the bus on the way to work when before I retired.Also when I have some free time.

working