jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Am I the youngest, less sophisticated writer on HubPages?

1. mattodom profile image60
    mattodomposted 5 years ago

Am I the youngest, less sophisticated writer on HubPages?

I'm eighteen years old, and I see Hubs, that just extremely overwhelm my writing style, not saying I'm not going to write anymore, because I'm dedicated to at least one Hub a day, I am merely curious to see if I'm not alone.

2. RC Cooper profile image76
    RC Cooperposted 5 years ago

When it comes to writing, the earlier start- the better. I wish I had started sooner myself.

mattodomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much!

3. Cassie Smith profile image70
    Cassie Smithposted 5 years ago

Actually if you keep writing one hub a day you'll get better and better and as you get older you'll be more sophisticated.  So you'll solve your problem in a few years. smile

Thank you loads for the feedback!

4. profile image0
    Headfullofsoundposted 5 years ago

I think it's great that you're dedicated to daily writing.  Just remember to ask yourself each time - "is this something I'm proud enough of to send out into the Internet?"  If it is, then you have nothing to worry about - especially since you can edit your hubs at any time.

That makes me feel a lot more comfortable, thanks!

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Writing is like any thing...with every bit of writing you do, you will get better.  You are in the right place.  A Hub a day is very impressive.

Thank you so much for the motivation!

6. profile image50
    Emerald Taraposted 5 years ago

well im 17 and i have been writing since i was 8 so anybody can be a dedicated writer. it just depends on what you write and how you write it so people can understand it

7. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

I think a hub a day is putting too much pressure on yourself. Based on the fact that you have asked a question and therefore do not claim to know all the answers, assures me that you are not the less sophisticated writer on HubPages. There are some who claim to know everything about everything. That demonstrates a lack of sophistication.

working