jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Where is the best place to buy content (articles) for beginners?

1. chivs86 profile image80
    chivs86posted 5 years ago

Where is the best place to buy content (articles) for beginners?

I am looking into the possibility of buying album reviews for my blog to boost traffic, but I am a little clueless of where to look.  So just wondering if anyone here has any good ideas for me ? would be a massive help.

2. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

There are several ways of doing this. You can buy content called PLR (public label rights). This is content you buy from someone cheaply and you REWRITE it to make it yours. This is entirely legal but remember, lots of other people can buy this content too, so you can't post it without changing, or you get a "duplicate content" penalty.
    You can also purchase articles written specially for you, from various sites on the internet. This will be more expensive. There are plenty of sites where you can purchase this type of work, like odesk, mechanical turk, elance, etc.

1. chivs86 profile image80
      chivs86posted 5 years agoin reply to this

OK thank you Dreamer Meg I will certainly give this a try, firstly the above idea i think, and then perhaps the 3 sites you mentioned. I'm with elance anyway - so that will be handy i suppose.  Thanks for getting back.

3. AlanRimmer profile image69
    AlanRimmerposted 5 years ago

Fiverr.com is a good place to find writers offering to write unique articles on just about any topic for $5.00. For your blog you could also get video reviews, podcasts and audio reviews, these are always good for boosting search engine ranking and therefore traffic.

Outsourcing all your content can get expensive so you might want to mix it with some free PLR articles that are available, the same principle applies about rewriting that DreamerMeg suggested.
    Review blogs will often contain rewritten or summarised reviews from forums and online retail sites, again be careful not to plagiarise. If you're taking an excerpt from someone elses work make sure you give proper credit.

Hope this helps