jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is a good kindle to buy ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

What is a good kindle to buy ?

I am thinking of buying a kindle for our big trip next year . What is a good one to buy ? This one Kindle Wi-Fi 6" e-Reader is $139 . Is that good ?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6899156_f260.jpg

2. ShootersCenter profile image75
    ShootersCenterposted 5 years ago

I got my wife a Kindle Fire for her birthday, she loves it. She spends more time with it than with me.

3. profile image0
    AaronHubb89posted 5 years ago

Kindle Fire was best, it allowed you to do just about anything from watching movies, tv shows, reading books, comics, and playing interesting games while sitting bored in a hospital bed. lol The Kindle Fire is definately worth buying.

4. profile image0
    ignugent17posted 5 years ago

maybe kindle fire because it has  more features. You can check out also the reviews of it to make sure what you are getting. Enjoy your kindle fire if you get one. :-)

5. Daffitt profile image68
    Daffittposted 5 years ago

The Kindle Fire of course. It offers a whole lot more than just the ability to read books. You can surf the web, play music, watch movies and so much more.

6. Hyphenbird profile image91
    Hyphenbirdposted 5 years ago

We love our Kindle Fire. We can read, watch TV shows and movies and surf the internet. It is small and easy to use. I did purchase a case for it because my son uses it a lot and I didn't want it to break if he should drop it. It has a back-light so I can read in the dark. The downside of that is bright sunny outdoor reading is difficult but I don't mind because the positives are so great. I highly recommend a Kindle Fire.

7. jagerfoods profile image59
    jagerfoodsposted 5 years ago

I'd go for broke and get the Kindle Fire. I bought one for my wife last year and she's more then happy with it. The sole purpose of course was to get her a fix for her reading habit. But the Kindle Fire turned into so much more. Bottom line: she's a happy camper.

8. dobo700 profile image61
    dobo700posted 5 years ago

I would recommend the Kindle Fire, I take mine every where and it's fantastic.

9. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Thank you everyone ! I have taken your advice & ordered a Kindle Fire ! Am excited and can't wait to try it out ! I should get it before we fly over to the Whitsundays in Queensland , save carrying lots of heavy books lol .

working