jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are there any sites offering tips or courses for GRANT WRITING?

1. thesingernurse profile image84
    thesingernurseposted 5 years ago

Are there any sites offering tips or courses for GRANT WRITING?

I would really appreciate all your help and suggestions. Thanks!

2. DreamerMeg profile image91
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

If you are in the UK and working in the voluntary or social sector, there have been courses run by certain organisations for helping smaller charities and community groups to access grants through helping them to complete grant application forms. There is also help on the web. For instance, there is a website with helping on completing forms here: http://www.communityfoundationni.org/Grants
    You may be able to find similar organisations wherever you are. Look for social funds, enterprise funds, voluntary associations, etc. look for phone numbers and talk to someone, often they will be able to point you to something that isn't necessarily capable of being found through Google.

3. livingsta profile image96
    livingstaposted 5 years ago
  4. Dr. Haddox profile image78
    Dr. Haddoxposted 5 years ago

Hello, My dear friend.
    It has been a while since we last communicated with each other.
    I am happy that there were those who have already given you good advice, concerning your question.
    I will not add websites to the ones that have already been given to you. You have enough to read already, going to these website.
    However, if you find the references that have been suggested to you do not meet your needs, I will happily provide a few of my favorite sites.
    I wish you the best.
    Regards,
    Dr. Haddox

working