jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has a superhero movie got you into comic books?

1. Eric Mikols profile image81
    Eric Mikolsposted 5 years ago

Has a superhero movie got you into comic books?

X-Men, Daredevil, and the Hulk are some of my favorite superheroes but I didn't start reading their comics until the movies came out. Has a superhero movie got you into comics or do they have little influence in what you read?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6758727_f260.jpg

2. gabrielthomas72 profile image75
    gabrielthomas72posted 5 years ago

I was a huge Spiderman fan as a kid and red some of the comics then. But I can't remember a film that has inspired me to go and read a particular book.
    As I've got older I started to read a lot of Graphic Novels and as an avid film goer I like to read up on characters before the films come out.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

The movies didn't get me into the comics. Honestly, I prefer the comics then once the movie comes out I leave the comics in the dust. For example, Spider Man was my favorite. Then when the first Spider Man film came out, I didn't touch them and haven't since.

4. profile image0
    AaronHubb89posted 5 years ago

I never really got into comics until I saw the first Spider-Man movie when I was 12. I loved everything I got my hands on. But I never started collecting until last year and all of that I have to thank for is Batman.

working