jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you had time to say one last thing before you die, what would you say?

1. Matthew Weese profile image70
    Matthew Weeseposted 5 years ago

If you had time to say one last thing before you die, what would you say?

I would say, Finely!!!!

2. prettynutjob30 profile image91
    prettynutjob30posted 5 years ago

I would say sorry to so many people and tell them I loved them.

3. jlpark profile image84
    jlparkposted 5 years ago

I'd say "to those I hurt, I'm sorry.  To those I loved, I still do.  To everyone, love one another, and be true to yourself."

4. CrisSp profile image83
    CrisSpposted 5 years ago

I'd say: "See you soon". Lol! Kidding aside, I'd ask them to give me a big hug, kiss  and then I'd say the three most powerful words: "I love you". What else could be better than that?

5. Jessica Ranae Ray profile image60
    Jessica Ranae Rayposted 5 years ago

I would probably say how I really felt about everyone and that even if it was bad that I could never hate them only love them.

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I would tell my family how much I loved them.  They know, but I would want to go out with that.

7. Rebecca2904 profile image79
    Rebecca2904posted 5 years ago

I think there's quite a lot of news about famous people and the last words so it's been hyped up a little bit. But I think instead of trying to say something funny or clever, all you really need to do is tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. After all, they're the ones who make life worth living, so I think we should give them a little back before we go to make it easier for them to grieve.

8. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

That keeps me awake at night, it will be hard question to answer when my time comes. Will l be thinking about something not done, someone, I have let down?
    The only thing I can do right now is to live fully and responsibly so there will not be too much to be sorry about...

working