jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What difference creative content can make for your website?

1. alexashots profile image59
    alexashotsposted 5 years ago

What difference creative content can make for your website?

Content is an essential part of the website that introduce, inform, convince and makes an impression on the viewer's mind, so what makes content to create such an ultimate impression?

2. profile image0
    Leela Rainelleposted 5 years ago

I'm going to be writing a hub on this soon, but for now I'll reply with a basic answer.

Things like pictures, video, audio, interactive media, etc. can break up a page and make it more stimulating for the viewer. Not only that, but a text-only page might turn some people away because perhaps they are reading all day and want to just look at some images or watch some video at the moment and come back to read the text.

However, video and audio may not apply to everyone. I have a fair amount of strategically placed images on my website, and you do want to be careful to not have too many multimedia items as well.

A variety of content should bring more visitors to your website and keep them on the site for longer.

1. alexashots profile image59
      alexashotsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

@Leela, well said. Killer copies like a 'KISS' (Keep It Short & Sweet) can make a top of mind recall when there are so many same websites.  How about the text part, punchlines, straplines and catchy copies on header, side banners or on the straps

2. profile image0
      Leela Rainelleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Breaking up the text by highlighting certain parts can be great! Think of how newspapers emphasize quotes by making the text bigger and in their own box to break up the article. Just be careful not to do too much on one page or it'll look too busy.

3. alexashots profile image59
      alexashotsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

@ Leela By putting creative writing things my issue is with the creativity with words in terms of ''KISS'' - Keep It Short & Simple, the conetent with immense capability to attract people and convince them appropriately.

3. alexashots profile image59
    alexashotsposted 5 years ago

Creative content need not much explanation as it has capability and communication efficiency to attract the target audience as well as convince them properly. You can also take some good example of banner, straps with catchy punchline which are short and crispy. Meanwhile it creates a top of mind recall, hence play an important role in the branding of the product or service. Content that creates an impression on the viewer's mind and communicate well with the audience  is that what is called a creative one.

working