Did you know that in being positive in writing, we can actually help us, as well

1. whonunuwho profile image78
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

Did you know that in being positive in writing, we can actually help us, as well as others?

Can the positive comments and concepts we present in writing, also help us all? Can life be brighter?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6954416_f260.jpg

2. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

That's interesting. There are two types of writing - journalling, which is often for yourself only - and public writing. In journalling, you may well spend a fair bit of time moaning about your lot. After all, even the most positive person doesn't necessarily get sunshine every day of their life. But by the time you have finished your daily journal entry, you should be feeling brighter and ready to write those public comments that will help others. It is said, that if you don't feel happy , then fake it, til you make it. By writing in a happy way, you can often help yourself feel brighter, as well as others.

3. whonunuwho profile image78
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

I agree with that wholeheartedly,DreamerMeg, and that is why I try to keep on going and writing as much positive works as I can. Thanks for your input.

working