jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which do you prefer? Electronic literature or 'real' books?

1. Chantelle Apple profile image60
    Chantelle Appleposted 5 years ago

Which do you prefer? Electronic literature or 'real' books?

2. melbelle profile image61
    melbelleposted 5 years ago

I guess I am old-fashioned.  I like holding a book and flipping the "real" pages.  smile

3. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Honestly, I prefer whichever one is cheaper. There is absolutely no reason a digital copy of a book should be the same price or more expensive than a physical book!

4. AlexandraMorris profile image57
    AlexandraMorrisposted 5 years ago

I prefer a real book that i can put on a shelf, the worry of me damaging it is at a minimum. I am horrible when it comes to keeping electronics safe and scratch/damage free.

5. His princesz profile image60
    His princeszposted 5 years ago

Oh I prefer real books. My eyes get tired easily on electronic devices. I love the old books. I love the smell of them. I love to run my fingers on its pages. I can underline my favorite lines and put color on them. I just love the presence of books. smile

6. LauraVerderber profile image92
    LauraVerderberposted 5 years ago

I'm fashioned too. I enjoy reading online regularly but I'll have a collection of physical books. There's just something appealing about packing an old paperback with you while going camping or hanging out at the beach. It's so relaxing to just take a moment, enjoy the sunshine, and get lost in the book's world as you flip the pages... I seem to read more mentally active material online, like "How To Do" articles.

7. girimybf profile image62
    girimybfposted 5 years ago

i like paper book, i like them because i enjoy playing with the pages and being able to see how much long i have to go. and it has a long battery life =]

working