jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Have you written and e-book to help get subscribers to your blog?

1. CashFlowsToo.com profile image61
    CashFlowsToo.composted 5 years ago

Have you written and e-book to help get subscribers to your blog?

I'm planning on writing an e-book. I would like to know if its working for other people.  I have no idea how the e-book marketing efforts work.  But I do know that its recommended  to have an ebook as a special offer.  When you are expanding your blog,  I want to know if you did and e-book or some other one time gift.   Did you do a download or training class.  Any information on this is helpful.

2. Insane Mundane profile image60
    Insane Mundaneposted 5 years ago

This sounds sort of backwards...  If I wrote an e-book, I'd use my blogs to promote the e-book I'm selling, not the other way around.

CashFlowsToo.composted 5 years agoin reply to this

I seek to understand how the blog's with e-books process works.  I've seen people offer free e-books to get new subscribers.  I am curious how people utilized their e-books.  The blog process is something I'm still learning.  I appreciate your input.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

I have to agree with Insane Mundane. Most people write blogs that tie into their books. The idea is if a reader enjoys your blogs they may purchase your book. I personally would not expend the time, effort, and money to write a book in order to promote my blog.

Interesting.  All these comments have helped me to shift my thoughts of e-books.  Thanks

4. christopheranton profile image73
    christopherantonposted 5 years ago

I've just published an e-book and I regard it as the pinacle of my writing career, not as a tool to promote a blog. There may be some who would think of things differently however.
    Each to his/her own.

Congrats.  I'm glad to see your success in producing the e-book.  I wish you continued success in promoting it.

working