Where do you get your inspiration from? Who inspires you? What motivates you?

1. sunkentreasure profile image75
    sunkentreasureposted 5 years ago

Where do you get your inspiration from? Who inspires you? What motivates you?

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

The people around me and possibilities of what I can do. I have two mentors who talk to me every once in a while and check to see what I'm up to. And I mentor three individuals through facebook that I talk to weekly. What motivates me are the print outs I hang up over my house. Pictures of clothes, make-up, degrees, security systems, the psychology symbol, places I wish to go (France, Romania, Germany), things to learn (another language). There is a picture and a list of everything I named and more posted on my bedroom wall to motivate me called my Dream Wall. When I accomplish one of the tasks, a red line is drawn in the name which helps my self-esteem and moves me ahead.

3. profile image0
    Moeskyposted 5 years ago

Inspiration: From all around me. A sunrise; the stars at night; the things children do and say; the things adults do and say; a forest stroll; a rainy day; my son; a deep conversation; a song or poem; a contemplation; a good story; a good question...

Motivation: The need to share my perception and experience of all that my life brings me. The need to express myself. The desire to discover my potential. The desire to understand my own driving forces. The desire to consciously live a life that I can truly say is my own - experienced as a journey and an adventure.

And in short: Life itself and the pure wonder of just being here.