jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'm Trying out Wizzley. Any one else had a go?

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

I'm Trying out Wizzley. Any one else had a go?

I'm trying to expand my writing, so I don't have all my eggs in one basket. I love HP, but I want to see what else is out there. Has any one else tried Wizzley, or does any one else have any alternative suggestions?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

I wrote a hub about an alternative.
    http://lindasmith1.hubpages.com/hub/Goo … ense-Games

I signed up for Wizzley, but didn't do anything with it. I have not really seen anybody write a lot of negatives about it. I think I stayed away because of Adsense,

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I gave it a brief try and wasn't thrilled. I posted two articles, neither of which got any traffic whatsoever, then shortly after that I got an e-mail from Wizzley saying both pieces had been unpublished because they were "not up to our standards" (that may not have been the exact wording, but that was the gist of it). That seemed kind of rude to me, so I said "Okay, fine, screw you guys," deleted them from my account, and I never went back.

4. vox vocis profile image82
    vox vocisposted 5 years ago

I love Wizzley. It has the best page layout ever, great community and high Amazon sales potential. It makes me some ad income as well, although I haven't written much there. Seekyt turned out to be a good alternative for me. You may also want to check out Squidoo, Infobarrel, Xomba and SeekSuccess.