jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What do I do if I have a boyfriend but I'm in love with someone else?? help me!!

1. profile image44
    Mrs.Smexxyy<3posted 7 years ago

What do I do if I have a boyfriend but I'm in love with someone else?? help me!!!

The boy im dating has a big crush on me but I'm don't like him anymore.. Because the person I have a crush on is also in love with me. What do I tell my boyfriend without breaking his heart?????

2. ChristinaScibona profile image76
    ChristinaScibonaposted 7 years ago

You are going to break his heart...just tell him...it is better than bringing him along for the ride.

3. darrylcrawford profile image66
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

Be honest to him and tell him how you feel. In relationships, if their is a break up, no matter how mature both partners are or one is, someone will be hurt. It's best to tell them ASAP then to let it slide.

He may dislike you for a season but on some level (if he's mature) he will respect you later I believe it will be better for you now than to not say anything. It could be worse. Be the one to love him by letting him know now.

4. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

It's better to cross the river while the river is low.When it gets high and rough it will be like grabbing a tiger by the tail.

5. 14 otra profile image61
    14 otraposted 7 years ago

Maybe, if you wait long enough, someone else will do your dirty work for you. It may feel easier right now to avoid doing it yourself.  But, in the long run, it's almost sure to hurt you both. It's hard not to feel betrayed when the news comes secondhand. If you're worried about hurting him, don't wait for it to get more complicated. Take the blame, say you're sorry, but tell him you didn't want him to hear it from someone else.

6. Jaynie2000 profile image93
    Jaynie2000posted 7 years ago

You don't tell him without breaking his heart. That part is probably inevitable. But the most noble thing you can do is be honest. It's not fair to string him along and certainly not advisable to cheat on him. If you no longer have feelings for him, you owe it to yourself and to him to reveal that. While the bf/ gf relationship is not insignificant, this isn't marriage. You're not talking about divorce, you're talking about a break up. That's what dating is for. You try each other on and stick with the one that fits. He obviously doesn't fit. But be as kind as you possibly can. In the end...the reason you're leaving isn't really because you love someone else...it's because you no longer love him.

7. profile image47
    darsolposted 6 years ago

I think you should spend time with both and see who is the best .
    and when you find the anwer tell the guy im sorry but it is over and
    we can still be friends.

working