This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone heard of business cards for ebooks?

1. M. T. Dremer profile image93
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

Has anyone heard of business cards for ebooks?

A while back I read an article about a relatively new company that made business cards for ebooks. The idea was that, without physical books, authors couldn't hand out or sign copies of their work. So this company charges a fee to print cards with all your information and a download code for a copy of the ebook. The author could then give them away to potential readers. But, for the life of me, I can't remember what the name of the company was or where I found the article. I told a friend about it, but now neither of us can find it.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 5 years ago

I made my own through Vistaprint and got them for free.  Give their Web site a look.

1. christopheranton profile image76
      christopherantonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I did exactly what Kathleen did. You only have to pay for the postage. Vistaprint also do cards that you can design yourself. These you have to pay for, but not very much.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

No, but I think that's a really interesting option. I've only heard about facebook profile's of favorite authors. Each other joins up with a few others and they tell each of their friends and fans about the other author's upcoming novels. It happens all the time on Kresley Cole and Sherrolyn Kenyon's facebook pages.

working