Ever just NEED to write a biography about someone you've met?

1. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

Ever just NEED to write a biography about someone you've met?

I met this lady and she's pretty inspirational. I think that her story should be told with everything she's been through. Have you ever experienced this? Dis you write it?

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

No, but I do feel the need to write about someone and put them in one of my stories if they have a great personality. What time in history would I put them in? Would they be in a different world? Dare I change anything about them? What would their background be to explain why they act so? If they have a pet in real life, should I give them a pet companion in the story? Do they fall in love, are they the main character, etc. I love using people from my life and putting them in stories. It always helps me remember the people I enjoy being around.

3. jodeci profile image61
    jodeciposted 5 years ago

Sometimes I have the need to write a bio of one of my best girlfriend. She's not particularly inspirational as she's witty, sarcastic and lead a very interesting life, more than mine. I feel if I were to write about her life as oppose to mine, it would be more interesting, comical, and probably best seller.