jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What inspires you to write?

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image52
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

What inspires you to write?

2. Hideki-ryuga profile image76
    Hideki-ryugaposted 5 years ago

Many things I would say, but mainly the desire to share knowledge, information, and feelings with others.

ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Hideki-ryuga, for answering the question. Sharing knowledge of course is such a pleasant experience.

3. Ajayaryan profile image75
    Ajayaryanposted 5 years ago

The answer to this question may vary from person-to-person. As far as I am concerned, I take writing as a creative hobby which I do occasionally whenever I get some time. Perhaps it gives me a perfect platform whereby I try to put something useful online in my best possible way. The inspiration comes from the page views, comments and ratings I get sometimes for some of my articles or hubs. Apart from these, I consider each of my hub writing as a good learning experience and the quest to learn more always inspires to write.

Quite well said, I agree with you. The fact that so many members read what we write here and the positive feedback are great inspiration indeed.
      Thanks for your response, Ajayaryan.

4. dghbrh profile image76
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Great inspiration for me is the feelings and experiences of my life. nature is another great encouragement as well. Even many strangers and unknown bit and pieces of life around also inspire me to write on. Thank you

Nature is great encouragement no doubt and that too when you live at such a beautiful place, full of natural beauty.
      Thanks dghbrh, for answering.

5. Dan Barfield profile image78
    Dan Barfieldposted 5 years ago

Life the universe and everything....

... but more specifically, the beauty, awe and wonder of the natural world. Compassion for and love of the human race. The unstoppable divine urge to create using whatever medium the creative impulse drives me to use (writing being just one of these mediums).

Beautiful thoughts....you seem to have a wide range of thoughts and imagination, very creative.
      Thanks for your answer.

6. mizwoody profile image56
    mizwoodyposted 5 years ago

What enspires me to write? That is a good question. It releases emotions, thoughts and ideas. It provides understanding to those who read it, because they can relate with some of the stories and/or poems written.

Thanks mizwoody, for answering the question. Yes, I can relate to your answer/ views. Thanks.

working