What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy March day?

1. shin_rocka04 profile image76
    shin_rocka04posted 5 years ago

What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy March day?

Today, is just a great day for writing, sharing, and responding as I watch and feel the vibe of a nice rain. What are your favorite things to do on a day like this?

2. koerakoonlane profile image82
    koerakoonlaneposted 5 years ago

When it's raining, I'm like most people - I like to stay inside. Sometimes I turn off all distracting sounds to listen to the rain. It's white noise so you won't hear clocks ticking, fridges restarting their cycles, cars on the street etc. So perfect environment for all productive activities.

March or not rain always makes me like that. I must say that it's somewhat hard to associate because although the spring is already starting last night it snowed here in Paris! That's really really rare, usually it's getting warmer and you can already see some people in t-shirts. Less than 5 weeks later in April there's usually the first days with at least 25 degrees so it's really strange to see all that snow here. And snow in Paris means staying at home because the French have no idea what to do when it's snowing, there are no buses, the tramway lines are all disrupted and most train and metro lines that come out of underground.

There's this certain apocalyptic feel when snowing in this lovely city.

3. Goody5 profile image70
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

Surfing across the Hub Pages  smile