jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?

1. gclitty profile image90
    gclittyposted 7 years ago

What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?

2. anabrea profile image61
    anabreaposted 7 years ago

Drawing was without a doubt my favorite activity. So much so I practiced it while doing other activities (For example during classes at school)

3. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I loved to sit on my dads knee and listen to the radio ..usually 'The Archers' or 'Journey into space !!' We didnt have a TV .
    I also loved to come home from school and have toast with lashings of butter and jam for tea  in front of a blazing coal fire !!

4. mikielikie profile image68
    mikielikieposted 7 years ago

I would fake my own death all the time. Mom and dad really didn't like coming home to see me "hanging" around or "lashing" out but I got a lot of attention. But then I was put in foster care with people who would beat me for hours on end. That was the worst. Fake blood feels a lot better than the real stuff. cause its fake and not beat out of you.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Play house.  We had a really nice fully fenced backyard and I would fix pretend  (weed, mud etc. ) meals by the hour. I loved it.  Oddly enough, now I hate cooking or even being in the kitchen.  So it was that or playing Barbies.

6. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

I use to mix different creams and perfumes together and mix them in a bowel and throw it out the window. Yes, I was a weird child. ha

7. Ludivine profile image60
    Ludivineposted 7 years ago

I used to squeeze flowers and try to make my own perfume fragrances. I made quite a mess doing it but t was so much fun!

8. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

I always like to dance and I still do. I just don't get out to dance anymore, but I hope to in the very near future.