jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Have you published an ebook? If so, which do you recommend: CreateSpace, Lulu, o

1. Ronna Pennington profile image84
    Ronna Penningtonposted 5 years ago

Have you published an ebook? If so, which do you recommend: CreateSpace, Lulu, or something else?

2. lovebuglena profile image87
    lovebuglenaposted 5 years ago

I have published ebook versions of my actual books. I have used LULU as that is where my actual books are published. I think it is not a bad idea to publish ebooks with lulu, however they only distribute ebooks to nook and ibookstore. If you want to sell your ebooks on kindle you'll have to create separate ebooks for that directly from Amazon.

1. CRe8tiVeLiFe profile image81
      CRe8tiVeLiFeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is why I prefer CreateSpace. They work directly through Amazon. In fact, I think they are affiliated with Amazon or maybe owned by them? On the other hand, I can't get on nook and ibookstore with Create Space. ;-)

2. CroftRoan profile image81
      CroftRoanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Amazon owns CreateSpace. I work with them too and I prefer them for the hard copies of my book. Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing system is pretty easy to use and even give you a book that teaches you how to format you novel.

3. CRe8tiVeLiFe profile image81
    CRe8tiVeLiFeposted 5 years ago

I've had a TON of luck with CreateSpace. And, they put you right on Amazon. The turn around is fast and it was just a great overall process. My website is www.erinlgeorge.org and on there I have several books I self published. Check it out. I've been able to do all that with CS and know several other writers who have done the same. I'd be happy to help you if you have any specific questions about Create Space. I don't have experience with the others you mentioned....

working