jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your opinion of the new quality evaluation feature?

1. sherrituck profile image87
    sherrituckposted 4 years ago

What is your opinion of the new quality evaluation feature?

Recently, HubPages employed a new quality evaluation tool.  What is your initial reaction to this feature?

2. Codebreak profile image75
    Codebreakposted 4 years ago

I inbrace it my hubs have improve in quality using these guidelines.

3. Abby Campbell profile image94
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

I'm not sure what the difference is from the old to the new, but HubPages is a quality site. I believe that whatever they do is to benefit us writers, even it means we must improve our writing skills. Trust me... I've been a writer for Demand Media studios and other online writing sites. HubPages is the most lenient when it comes to quality, and it's one of the reasons why I chose them. The online writing sites I've been with before were very frustrating because my writing was no longer "my" writing. Editing was severe, and there was no freedom in the way I expressed myself.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Haven't had any problems with it thus far. I guess that means I'm doing OK. smile

The only one of my Hubs that has changed from "black H" to "blue H" (i.e. "not featured due to engagement") is a seasonal hub about Christmas lighting, and I don't see much point in tweaking that one right now to try and bring it back to life since it's only the end of May.

I think I'd be more worried if I wrote poetry because I sincerely doubt an automated system is able to tell "good" poetry from bad.

5. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 4 years ago

A little confused at first but then it seems okay after analyzing. Maybe it will help to boost individuals to write better.