Which is the more Interesting Series ? Twilight or HP.

1. murali-53 profile image61
    murali-53posted 4 years ago

Which is the more Interesting Series ? Twilight or HP.

2. Say Yes To Life profile image81
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 4 years ago

I haven't read the Twilight series.  I only saw the first movie.  Personally, vampires creep me out, so the Twilight series doesn't hold my interest.  However, I like Edward Cullen's philosophy; I just wish he wasn't a vampire.
    (btw, have you ever checked out pictures of Transylvania, which is famous for vampires?  It's a gorgeous country!  Why would such creepy creatures come from such a place?)
    On the other hand, I have read, seen, and bought all of the Harry Potter series.  Magic has always fascinated me.

3. profile image0
    Meraki-Sanposted 4 years ago

I prefer Harry Potter than Twilight.
    I liked Twilight at first when I was a young and impressionable teenager but now, I just find it weird. The movies even more so.

I've pretty much grown up with Harry Potter and read the series and watched the movies. The only things I didn't like was who Harry and Hermione ended up with... T_T but other than that, I'm still waiting for my Owl with my acceptance letter for any magical school OR, better yet for a wizard to ask me to join an adventure. Either of those would be awesome!