jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone know how to retrieve articles from Bubblew that no longer are on you

1. carol7777 profile image90
    carol7777posted 4 years ago

Does anyone know how to retrieve articles from Bubblew that no longer are on your home page?

On Bubblew you only get 5 articles showing..I am wondering where the others are.

2. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago

I think if you scroll to the bottom of your profile page and click on that blue arrow going down it will show you your other posts.

3. PoeticPhilosophy profile image81
    PoeticPhilosophyposted 4 years ago

It depends what type of format you have. There are 4 different settings.. Regardless, each setting will have a blue arrow making you able to scroll your archive (past posts). But the easiest is to change your format to the informer. That way you get to display your top 5 posts on your home page and also your 5 recently posted articles.. On top of that it will be easier to search for your articles as you will be scrolling 5 at a time... To do this you go to the "My hub" icon and hit edit profile and you should know what to do from there smile. Cheers.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Several things:  On your profile page, click on User Post Archive

Or, Go to edit profile
    To the left you see  account layout
    Click on Informer and save. 

Now go back to your profile page and you will see a list of posts, you scroll through the list by clicking the down arrow which brings up about 5 posts at a time.

5. profile image0
    Justsilvieposted 4 years ago

Just add  /post to your Home page URL