How do I develop a fan base for my hubs? I want to be heard how do I gain attent

1. rroberts1 profile image61
    rroberts1posted 4 years ago

How do I develop a fan base for my hubs? I want to be heard how do I gain attention down here?

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image97
    Phyllis Doyleposted 4 years ago

I do not know about everyone else here, but, a hot fudge sundae with extra hot fudge and a mountain of whipped cream would get me on your fan list.  LOL

Or -- social networking helps a lot to build up a fan list. I use Google + , FaceBook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, and my blog to post links to my hubs.

3. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

I'm with Phyllis on the Sundae and throw in a box of chocolate to boot...lol

Seriously, the first thing to do is write engaging hubs that people can relate to and will find interesting. Participating in the community will also allow people to get to know you and the followers will come.

Reading and commenting on other people's hubs is also recommended because hubbers will check you out. Your comments must be engaging so that hubbers want to get to know more about you. I never click on profiles with comments like "great hub", or similar comments.

Plus, you need to publish more. If hubbers don't have hubs to read why would they follow you? No offense, but three hubs in two years doesn't leave room for that. I usually don't follow people who don't seem interested in publishing hubs.I follow hubbers whose hubs I want to read, if there are no hubs you wont have genuine fans. Build your fan base by publishing at least one hub per month, give them something to follow you for.

working