jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

If you could sit down with your 15 year old self what would you tell him or her?

1. THarman7 profile image60
    THarman7posted 3 years ago

If you could sit down with your 15 year old self what would you tell him or her?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8827755_f260.jpg

2. cecileportilla profile image75
    cecileportillaposted 3 years ago

I would tell my 15 year old self to do everything that my parents wanted me to do that I often would not do. I would tell my 15 year old self to hang out less with my friends and focus on being the most competitive student in high school.

THarman7posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Oh how I wish I could of talked to my 15 year old self things would of been a lot different! Thank you for comment cecileportilla!

2. Zenobia J. profile image65
      Zenobia J.posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well, I did everything my parents said to do & that was to marry my 20 yr. old virgin self  off to the guy they liked the best. If you want to know more of what happened follow me & buy my book when I finish.

3. JayeWisdom profile image93
    JayeWisdomposted 3 years ago

The main thing I would say is I was not nearly as mature as I thought I was because my emotional development did not keep pace with my intellectual development. I could have saved myself a lot of heartache and many problems had I realized this one thing while still a young teen--I was a long way from maturity and needed time and appropriate influences to reach that stage in the natural order.

THarman7posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Wouldn't it be nice if we could go back in time! Fixing everything we did that wasn't appropriate. Thank you for the awesome comment!

working