What are some book recommendations to read and review here on HubPages?

1. uNicQue profile image83
    uNicQueposted 3 years ago

What are some book recommendations to read and review here on HubPages?

I have endless classics in queue to review on my HubPages blog, but I'd like to get some HubPage public opinion on some new books you have all read that you would like to read a review/author info/analysis etc. about.

2. JessBraz profile image92
    JessBrazposted 3 years ago

The 100 Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared is something that I'm reading right now. It's by a Swedish author (I believe) Jonas Jonasson. It's pretty popular right now.

If you'd like an easy way to stay on top of books that are trending right now, you can try bookmarking the Indigo/Chapters website. I'm not sure where you're located, but here in Canada, Chapters & Coles is the biggest book store chain. The owner, Heather Reisman, has a feature on the website and in all the store's called "Heather's Picks" .. Those books are usually very popular at the time she picks them (it's similar to "Oprah's book club picks")

Even though it's a Canadian thing, the books are usually pretty universally popular, not just in Canada. The website is chapters.indigo.ca the section is called "Heather's Picks"

Goodreads.com is another great website to join if you plan on writing a lot of book reviews here on HP. It's provides a lot of user reviews and ratings, which can help you decide which book reviews might get the most traffic here on HP. smile

Good luck with your reviews!

working