jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I am running out topics to write an article .. Please suggest some interesting t

1. suresh mano profile image43
    suresh manoposted 3 years ago

I am running out topics to write an article .. Please suggest some interesting topic to write about.

2. Anaydena profile image83
    Anaydenaposted 3 years ago

Well, that depends, what are you interested in?

If you look at my profile you'll notice a lot of hubs about Autism, Animation, and Readind/Writing, This is no accident. Stop and think for a little. Do you like sports? Who is your favorite team? Why? Write a hub on that. Do you enjoy musicals? Make a list of your favorite musicals and why they're your favorite into a hub. Ask family and friends (or Facebook) what they're interested in, write a hub on that. Do you or your family have a super secret recipe? Write a recipe hub. Which cell phone is the best on memory? Graphics? Performance? Write a hub about that. Write a poem.

What are the top apps for a smartphone to you, why? Share a story of a small miracle. What are some of your favorite television shows? Maybe you can turn your profile into a review profile. Have you tried something recently that was really good or really bad? WRITE ABOUT IT!

There's so much to write about, look around Hubpages for ideas (feel free to look at my hubs). Maybe someone wrote a hub poorly or didn't answer all of your questions. In this case you can write a "better" one than they did. The options are endless. Let your creativity flow!!!

3. Lowdown0 profile image83
    Lowdown0posted 3 years ago

You should never run out of topics, don't tell yourself this. You just need to make everything in you life a topic. Write about not having a topic, write about anything and everything that you think about. If you think about nothing, write about this.

4. lostohanababy profile image59
    lostohanababyposted 3 years ago

What are your views on Global Warming?     What are your views on Peace in the Future, What will it be like?       What will newer music sound like who will follow most to a new infused direction in music, directly in instrumentalists and their creativity?    What type of vegetables can be still helpful and protective towards some of the diseases that exist?     Maybe these will help you get started!

5. profile image49
    Funie Laoposted 2 years ago

I found this really cool link on internet. If you don't write an Article about it, wow. It's going to help people to jog outside with fish.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=F35c97n-hY8

working