jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you get discouraged when you do not see profit from hubpages? Or are you like

1. lisavanvorst profile image76
    lisavanvorstposted 3 years ago

Do you get discouraged when you do not see profit from hubpages? Or are you like me

write because it is your passion and makes you feel good?

2. Snøwman profile image59
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

I used to care about profit on hubpages, now I don't. I just enjoy answering people's questions.

3. Jodah profile image90
    Jodahposted 3 years ago

Hub pages sparked my passion and conviction to write. Profit isn't a factor.

4. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

It does not bother me when the profit, traffic, etc., stay the same. They will be reversing themselves. They all go up and down.

5. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 3 years ago

@lisavanvorst 4, It is learning while earning too. Earning is not that important. But learning through the experience of senior hubbers and getting acclaimed and recognition is the real return. Money is not everything. I have passion for writing more than 20 blogs, dozen self hosted domains and main website with invitation to audiences to claim their domain names. One of the samples out of my Blogger Blog for Kids:
    http://shortinspirationstories.blogspot … s-way.html

6. WillStarr profile image83
    WillStarrposted 3 years ago

I've never made a dime on HubPages. Google Adsense cancelled me and took all I had earned (which wasn't much anyway) because someone in a foreign country was supposedly and indiscriminately clicking on the ads.

I don't know of anyone who makes a great deal of money here...except maybe HubPages itself.

7. Janani Shankar profile image59
    Janani Shankarposted 3 years ago

I will write even i don't get any payments. I wanna become a versatile writer, Hubpages helped me to achieve that versatility.