jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How can a writer promote articles without using social media such as Facebook/Tw

1. Esther  Strong profile image84
    Esther Strongposted 3 years ago

How can a writer promote articles without using social media such as Facebook/Twitter/ Reddit?

For those who do not have a large following, or for one reason or another are not keen to join social networking sites to publicise their articles, are there alternative strategies that work to increase page views and search engine ranking?   I'd much rather concentrate on writing!

2. profile image0
    spahi992posted 3 years ago

Forums, if you are part of a forum on a certain topic and you write on that certain topic you can put your link in your signature box.

Esther Strongposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Spahi992.   This is helpful.

3. Anna Brillon profile image68
    Anna Brillonposted 3 years ago

It's a wonderful thing that you want to concentrate on writing. My tip is to include links to your own work within the current article you are writing. It kind of helps to start a chain. You can also start a Blogger (which is free and Google-friendly) and link to and from your Hubs. Just make sure not to duplicate your posts. You can make short summaries on your blog pointing to links to your more detailed Hubs. Likewise, your Hubs can point towards your own personal blog for additional info for readers. Hope this helps.

Esther Strongposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have been linking/grouping related articles within HP but I don’t currently have a blog so many thanks for yr suggestion.  I am hoping/wondering if SEO will be enough to promote such a blog together with linking it to HP as you suggest.

working