Why my article is not published yet?

1. Jahania profile image60
    Jahaniaposted 3 years ago

Why my article is not published yet?

why my Articles is not published yet I am new here and I just published my first article here but I can see it in my Hugs option page is there any Checking before posting any article I mean admin checks first our article?

2. Venkatachari M profile image42
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

Your content should be of satisfactory quality along with some images related to the content. When you click on start the hub button at the upper right hand corner for writing your hub, you will find many instructions for creating good quality hub. There are many capsules for formatting your hub. using those capsules with given instructions, you can create a very good hub. It is not necessary that you should make use of all the capsules mentioned. But some basic capsules should be there like text content with suitable sub- heads, clear images, use of bullets and numbers for highlighting important points, a table if required, a good conclusion and rating or vote capsule, etc.
    If these steps are followed, your article will definitely get published.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

It takes longer for your first five hubs to get published and can take up to 24 hours. Until you've submitted five hubs which get featured, you're in what HP refers to as "boot camp". They take a closer look at your work and give you more feedback so you can get better acquainted with the various things that will make your hubs a higher quality.

working