What sort of stories should people tell about others?

1. GreenPrince profile image75
    GreenPrinceposted 3 years ago

What sort of stories should people tell about others?

What kind of stories should people tell about their fellow human being? I have seen a great number of stereotypical stories about other people living in this same world, detailing their weaknesses and leaving their strengths untold. how can we keep emphasizing identities instead of our shared humanity? which of these two would help us better understand the world?

2. Candle Reviews profile image71
    Candle Reviewsposted 3 years ago

I think it would be far better to focus on positive things about others, and their accomplishments or great qualities.  The focus on the negative is what makes the news I guess, but it is like airing dirty laundry.  To the honest individual, we all have things about us that could be seen as negative, and no one is perfect.  Airing those items doesn't help anyone really, and can give off negative ripple effects.  The opposite is true also, that we can be a positive force by looking more at the positive things in others, and holding those things up for all to see.  A good question!

1. GreenPrince profile image75
      GreenPrinceposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I can't help but see the underlying tone of strength of leadership in your opinion. I meant a real leader who will inspire even the weakest among men to do great things through the way he or she understands and relates with people during crisis.

working