jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Why writers write?

1. sanchyetasriv profile image60
    sanchyetasrivposted 3 years ago

Why writers write?

Though being a writer myself, I sometimes wonder about this question. There are many reasons, as I have my own. I write because I have no other choice but to write. I have to write; I want to write my entire life. However, I want to know what are the other reasons. Thanks.

2. Matty2014 profile image63
    Matty2014posted 3 years ago

to share their thought and to express their feeling.

sanchyetasrivposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well said. Yes, this is true. Thanks!

3. bigj1969 profile image76
    bigj1969posted 3 years ago

I'm also a writer.i write pretty much all the time.i tend to write on emotion like a lot of writers.if something affects me emotionally I feel compelled to write.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I write because I've got a whole lotta useless information taking up WAY too much valuable real estate in my brain, and it feels good to share it with others.

5. Laura Schneider profile image92
    Laura Schneiderposted 3 years ago

I write because I can--I'm good at it. I'm a professional technical writer and have been for over 20 years, and it's a special kind of combination of technical knowledge and the ability to translate that into what product and service users need to know. Not many people can do that very well, but I love it and couldn't think of anything I'd rather do. I write on HubPages because it's fun and friendly and a nice break from technical writing.

sanchyetasrivposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Laura! Keep up the good work!

Closed to reply

working