jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Where else do you write?

1. Kathleen Odenthal profile image94
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 3 years ago

Where else do you write?

I am always curious about where other HP writers choose to publish their work. I am sure this question has come up, but as often as it does, writing sites drop off the map. So I am curious where people are finding success writing online...

2. sassypiehole profile image78
    sassypieholeposted 3 years ago

I also write on BlogHer and Bubblews for now. BlogHer is one you might want to look into if you haven't already, they just merged with SheKnows, which is huge!

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Examiner.com as one of the Dating Examiners.

4. bravewarrior profile image91
    bravewarriorposted 3 years ago

Well, I submitted an answer, and it got dropped as soon as I hit the Submit button. Hmmmm.

5. alancaster149 profile image85
    alancaster149posted 3 years ago

Aside from here I have my Northworld Saga site on webeden.co.uk, a book blog and other pages on My Book Buzz, LinkedIn, Twitter and...
    Let's not forget the saga, five books so far, and ongoing.
    Watch this space...

6. lorlie6 profile image84
    lorlie6posted 3 years ago

I enjoy Tsu, my blog on WordPress, and was involved with the Examiner.com group.  Bubblews became tiring-it was so fast paced I lost patience with it.  I did contribute to Examiner.com, but that was many moons ago.
    Great question Kathleen Odenthal.

lorlie6

7. Keisha Hunter profile image79
    Keisha Hunterposted 3 years ago

Personally, I enjoy writing on Bubblews, but the reward is dwindling.

8. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 3 years ago

I used to write at Squidoo and on Triond. Now that Squidoo has been merged I am in the process of transferring my lenses here. And Triond never really interested me so I left that after trying it.

working