jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

If you were to receive a magazine subscription as a gift...what magazine would y

1. Joel Diffendarfer profile image94
    Joel Diffendarferposted 3 years ago

If you were to receive a magazine subscription as a gift...what magazine would you like to get?

Working on an article about magazine subscriptions as gifts...I personaly would like to get a magazine subscription...(I have a wide range of interest so I would be happy with any).  I may be way off base but traditionally I have used magazine subscriptions as gifts...What do you think?

2. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 3 years ago

During my young days, I really enjoyed reading Readers Digest. I don't know whether it is still being published in printed form. I would definitely love get a free subscription of it!

3. alancaster149 profile image86
    alancaster149posted 3 years ago

Land Rover Owner (International) would be welcome. Who's paying? Best win the cash to buy a 'Landie' first, though.
    On second thoughts maybe, for the time being I'll have to settle for Model Railway Journal (MRJ - one's pricey enough without buying a year's worth, even though there's only eight a year; they come out six-weekly).
    MRJ's the cream of railway modelling mags, even if they are mostly black & white images of finescale projects with great close-up shots to show detail. Products advertised are by and large unavailable in most other m.r. periodicals

1. Joel Diffendarfer profile image94
      Joel Diffendarferposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Years ago I thrived on MR...the area I live in has a very large model railroad community...

2. alancaster149 profile image86
      alancaster149posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Take a look at the RITES OF PASSAGE FOR A MODEL RAILWAY series, including Thoraldby - might re-kindle your affinity...

4. Georgie Lowery profile image95
    Georgie Loweryposted 3 years ago

I've always wanted a subscription to Revolver - a heavy metal music magazine.

5. Morgan Anthony profile image71
    Morgan Anthonyposted 2 years ago

National Geographic, Scuba Diving Magazine, Psychology Today, Mind Matters....

working