Being new to this forum, I am curious on just how to get started. I ask for advi

1. Scott McCormack profile image59
    Scott McCormackposted 3 years ago

Being new to this forum, I am curious on just how to get started. I ask for advice.

Where to go?
    What to discuss?
    How to "hub"?
    Any help at all would be greatly appreciated and taken to heart.

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image98
    Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago

Hi Scott and welcome to HubPages. Here is some things that will help you get started:

This Q&A section is good for asking questions on general topics, but not for help in learning about HubPages, because it does not allow much room for
    replies/comments.

For learning questions open a thread in a forum:

Click on Forum at the top of the news feed page (main page). 
    Type in your question in the first box
    Add additional info in the second box
    Choose a Forum:
    scroll down to HubPages Community then Getting Help for HubPages and click
    Make sure there is a check mark in "follow this discussion"

submit

Help:

Click on help in the black bar at the top right of any page
    Note that FAQ (frequently asked questions) and the Learning Center are highlighted in blue in the top paragraph. Become very familiar with information in both those sections. Read it all and refer to it often.

Pay particular attention to "Beginners Start Here" on the Learning Center page.

Be patient, take your time, read, and open a forum thread when you do not understand something. There are many hubbers who like to help new members and they will come to your forum thread when you ask for help. Good luck to you.

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

just go to answers and type in your question in the box, if hubs, i think you can go to the forum section

working