jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

YOU know that YOU'RE a conservative when______________________(fill in the blank

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

YOU know that YOU'RE a conservative when______________________(fill in the blanks)

2. profile image0
    TheBizWhizposted 3 years ago

you are smart and good with money. Just teasing liberals.

Robert Downey Jr. once said: “I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics ever since.”

Sounds pretty realistic to me!

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 3 years ago

With humor . . . you stand in line.

I always get frustrated with discussions of being a conservative or a liberal. I have very conservative views in some areas, very liberal views in other areas, and I straddle the fence on plenty. Hopefully the winds of change do not blow me off that fence allowing me to climb down gently on one side or the other. These old rickety bones may not take being blown down too many times. hmmmmm . . . I ponder if that is a conservative view ;-)

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

When you believe your own government is the enemy!
    Very few people are conservative or liberal on all issues.
    Generally speaking the more you have to lose the more conservative you become.
    It's not unusual to see someone go from being a liberal during their college years to being a conservative when they reach their 40s/50s. Older generations usually disapprove of the younger generation ideas or proposed changes. They want to go back!