jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

E-books or normal books;which is better?

1. alan raj profile image66
    alan rajposted 3 years ago

E-books or normal books;which is better?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12286025_f260.jpg

2. Yudish Pandava profile image76
    Yudish Pandavaposted 3 years ago

Rajan, though e-books are becoming popular now-a-days,i do feel normal books are better as I am health conscious.otherwise both have got their plus points.
    good luck !

alan rajposted 3 years agoin reply to this

soumya,
                          thank you for posting your opinion. please do follow me.

2. Yudish Pandava profile image76
      Yudish Pandavaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

i am already following you Rajan , do let me know how many hubs u have  got featured.

3. Hannah David Cini profile image76
    Hannah David Ciniposted 3 years ago

I love the feel of a book in my hands, the smell of the pages (especially new ones) and the feeling of turning the pages so for me an e book will never compare.  Plus my favourite place to read is the bath so readl books are safer!

4. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

I het so maf to read ebooks because i can't get to read any free ebooks, so i stick to normal books

5. HoverLock profile image61
    HoverLockposted 3 years ago

I personally prefer paper books, but E-books are useful if you are traveling and can't bring all of your books. When I sit down to relax and read, I always choose a paper book.

alan rajposted 3 years agoin reply to this

well said,Hannah. Please do follow me...

6. Keith Whipple profile image60
    Keith Whippleposted 3 years ago

I do love the feel of a real book in my hands for the reasons mentioned earlier.  There is nothing like relaxing in an easy chair or bath tub with a book.  I do use e-books for substitute until I can purchase the real book.  I also use the e-book for travel purposes less weight and bulkiness.

working