jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Do you buy books exclusively online, or you still go to traditional bookstores f

1. bonda profile image28
    bondaposted 2 years ago

Do you buy books exclusively online, or you still go to traditional bookstores for book-shopping?

E-books are downloaded to your computer or mobile phone, but I still enjoy the store.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12561360_f260.jpg

2. Tjphilz5 profile image74
    Tjphilz5posted 2 years ago

I get way to much enjoyment from going to book stores to ever stop going. As a matter of fact its the best way to spend an afternoon going to new and used book stores looking for a new book to read. That being said most of what I do read comes from the local library mostly for cost reasons.

1. bonda profile image28
      bondaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Libraries are mines.  Our local library has the first copy of National Geographic, and guess what?  No photos.  The magazine added them later.  I did a hub on that.

3. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 2 years ago

I only order online for paperbacks. I live in Brazil and books in English, even used ones, are expensive. My husband refuses to use a Kindle or Nook. I use Ebay or online bookstores.

1. bonda profile image28

What a pity!  English books are very cheap in north America for obvious reasons.  Kindle won't stop me from going to traditional bookstores.   I buy books, have coffee and watch people.  I'm a writer, so i have to watch people.

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

I do both.   With the online experience I like getting books through Amazon and shopping at Barnes and Nobel for traditional books.

1. bonda profile image28

Yes. A mix of both.  The books i used in the question is my loot from Chapters on Friday 31 July, 2015.

5. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Book shops, book fair, looking for cheap books

working