jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

What if everyone on Earth became bald?

1. Kritee Mahanti profile image83
    Kritee Mahantiposted 2 years ago

What if everyone on Earth became bald?

2. Cynthianne profile image98
    Cynthianneposted 2 years ago

Being that I suffer Alopecia and understand how freeing it can be to not have a bad hair day, I think it would be awesome! No one would be judged by their hair. There would no longer be good hair days or bad hair days etc...Of course the beauty product industry would take a hit but they could reinvent themselves into scalp tattoos or something. :-)

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
      LoisRyan13903posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I was going to say no more bad hair days.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

People would continue to focus on other differences they feel make them more superior than others. The human ego deplores equality.
    Someone always has to be the best or worst: #1 or last.
    If everyone on the planet were white there would be debates over whether or not those with blue eyes were more intelligent than those with green or brown eyes: Blondes VS Brunettes: Tall VS Short...etc
    Human beings would find a way to "group themselves" differently.

1. Cynthianne profile image98
      Cynthianneposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Sadly, that is so true.

4. Adrien Richards profile image61
    Adrien Richardsposted 2 years ago

we will become Hari Krishna's or Buddhist or Jain monks

5. rockinjoe profile image96
    rockinjoeposted 2 years ago

I would immediately go into the hat business.

6. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

The companies that sell shampoo, conditioner, and hair dye would all go bust, unless they found some alternative products to sell to make us feel we had to conform to their standard of beauty. So, maybe paint and temporary tattoos for the head? Special sunscreen in faux hair colors? Wigs? Hats? I mean, we couldn't just leave that beautiful bald head bare, could we?

7. profile image54
    Dylan Grafposted 2 years ago

well, i gave this one a lot of thought. being too damn important not too, and have decided, and stand by this decision: That i have no fu***ing clue.

8. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 2 years ago

I would want to know what caused it. Pollution, nuclear fall out or what? What aliens are messing with our genes?  Etc., etc.

9. profile image56
    MednConposted 23 months ago

The world will be very unattractive, since diversity is the only thing which can add colours to the life. When every one will be same then there would be no such a thing " Lively ".

working