Suppose I Were To Write Fishing Hubs? Does anyone have anything they would like

1. Iron-Man-Fishing profile image79
    Iron-Man-Fishingposted 2 years ago

Suppose I Were To Write Fishing Hubs? Does anyone have anything they would like to see?

Do you enjoy fishing? I'm an avid fisherman, and am looking to publish a few fishing articles here on HP. Before I begin however, I would appreciate any advice or input from anyone - especially more experienced writers - who are interested in fishing or outdoors.

Thank you for your help in advance!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12725503_f260.jpg

2. peeples profile image96
    peeplesposted 2 years ago

I love to fish. I mean LOVE! Our Mother's day tradition each year is for the family to go somewhere to fish, and my husband do all the helping with casting and such my kids need. I'm serious about my fishing, but most of the year I have 3 little ones interrupting me for worms to be put on their hook, figuring out the best lure to use, or untangling them from whatever tree they seem to get caught in. Somehow even with Dad right their "Mom, help" is usually the first words out of their mouths. Any advice on fishing with kids? lol
    I tell you this because when it comes down to it the best advice you can get will be from Google or another similar search. Check the google keywords. Find out what other fishers would like to read about by determining what they would most commonly search. For the record I love when I'm reading articles that they actually have pics they have taken themselves, something I'm not sure the average fisher does unless it's a giant fish.
    Just my thoughts.

3. Iron-Man-Fishing profile image79
    Iron-Man-Fishingposted 2 years ago

Hey! Thanks! I love the personal pictures idea because I am always taking pictures when we go fishing. Now that you mention it, I love seeing personal photos of catches by the author. Thanks! I'll put that in my hopper.

I remember bothering my dad all the time when he took us fishing. He says now he basically gave up fishing for a while to make sure we could fish. He was just the referee of us four boys!

working