jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you start your day?

1. shares profile image73
    sharesposted 2 years ago

How do you start your day?

2. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

When my alarm clock abruptly goes off and disturbs me and wakes me up.  Then I realize I have to get ready for work, but hit the snooze about 5 times.

3. VerityPrice profile image92
    VerityPriceposted 2 years ago

On a day when I have to go to uni it's usually: alarm goes off at whichever time is 45 minutes before my first class that day, my boyfriend will put the kettle on and put some toast in the toaster while I get dressed and go to the bathroom. I'll get into the kitchen make tea in a travel mug, make & eat toast, put on my shoes and leave.

Since it's been the holidays recently my waking up has been: I set an alarm for about 1pm in case I don't wake up naturally before then. I start my day with a cup of tea in bed while I catch up with emails and stuff. And then I start doing whatever I need to do that day smile

4. winter and spring profile image60
    winter and springposted 2 years ago

The first thing I do is call out "Twinkles!" (my cat) because:
    - I want to know she's ok.
    - I want to be with her.
    - It is best to start the day with something good, and she is something good.  smile

*Now that it is winter, every time I wake up, I discover she is sleeping on me...she weighs 4.5 kg which is too heavy for me...so me saying "Twinkles!" first thing when I wake up stays the same, but here it's in a different tone followed by trying to get her off me. smile