jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What should I do to make so many views on my hub?

1. Oneeb Nawaz profile image44
    Oneeb Nawazposted 23 months ago

What should I do to make so many views on my hub?

2. Dilipborad profile image60
    Dilipboradposted 23 months ago

Let first think about how to make so many views.
    Like, When views is come while you've write something, and when many views comes it means you write something effective and topic based.

The last one is how you get so many views in hub, I think you first choose your primary category or topic and then put your daily basis hubs on that topics as like story. We all know all people love to read stories with sequence. So i think this is best idea bases on my preference.

3. Annsalo profile image84
    Annsaloposted 23 months ago

Again, the learning center can help with this. This site is not a get rich scheme. Getting viewed takes reading, researching, learning, and then applying all that you learn to create successful content.
    If you think you can just start writing and immediately become successful you will be let down very quickly!
    If you create search engine friendly articles, make social media friendly images, and share often you will eventually get viewed.
    However if you don't make quality articles to begin with then it will be pointless.
    The learning center has step by step articles to get you started and help you understand what you need to do to be successful here. This is a link to all the contents of the learning center. http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents
    Use it! It is your best way of figuring out how to be successful here, get the views, and make a few dollars.
    I'm guessing English is not your primary language? You may want to work on that also.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 23 months ago

I would suggest using the social media sites.
    Share your hub urls at Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Pinterest, etc.

I get more traffic from Pinterest and Linkedin instead of the rest

working