jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do bloggers earn money blogging?

1. Miss Knowledge77 profile image80
    Miss Knowledge77posted 22 months ago

How do bloggers earn money blogging?

2. Snakesmum profile image82
    Snakesmumposted 22 months ago

Many bloggers don't actually earn very much at all, unfortunately.  There are those who are able to make a living from there blogs, but they would be in the minority.

Most of their income would be from advertising on their blogs, and also from selling products related to the topic of the post.   Google Adsense would be used by many.

Some bloggers may be lucky enough to be offered payment for their articles to be published in magazines or other blogs, but this is probably something that happens for the top few percentages of bloggers.   

Blogging isn't by any means a way of certain income.

3. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 22 months ago

1. If they have a large readership, advertising via Google.
    2. If you have even some traffic, you could make money on the blog with referral links like Mommy bloggers who get a cut of any sales of items that are sold through the link on their site.
    3. Paid reviews are an option, but the FTC requires you to say that's the case.
    4. If you have written books, you can use the blog to essentially promote the book and your personal brand.
    5. If you sell a product or service, the blog can be a constant promotion for that product or service, a funnel to capture traffic of interested people.

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 22 months ago

Usually, I earn money through 2 methods; Hubpage earning program and Amazon.
    I don't care about adsense which I heard that if you use Hubpages eaarning program, it will affect greatly on your Adsense earning.

At Amazon, I had earn 1.60, nothing else.

I still prefer the Hubpage earning program