With this article, I’m going to introduce top 5 techniques that anyone can use to make money from their free blogs created on Blogger.com. So if you have a blog already created on blogger.com and looking for some ways to monetize it, keep on reading:
1. Pay per click advertising programs - one of the easiest and most used method to make money from blogs is using pay per click advertising techniques. There are many advertising companies available on internet like Google Adsense, Yahoo Publisher Network, Adbrite, Bidvertiser etc that paying you for every click made on their ads that are placed on your blog. But Google Adsense and Yahoo Publisher Network (YPN) are most popular and most used networks.
So apply for an account on Adsense today if you don’t have an account on Google Adsense by now. You can even apply for YPN if you are staying in US as YPN is currently open to US citizens only. Once you got approval for your account from any of advertising networks, you have to just paste java script code into your blog template where you actually want to show the advertising widgets. And once you have added the advertising widgets, you are ready to start making money with these pay per click networks where you surely will be paid for every click made by your blog readers.
2. Affiliate programs - Another good way to make money online with free blogs is with affiliate programs if your blog is focused about a particular topic or product. So visit some of popular affiliates sites like Amazon, Clickbank or LinkShare and see if there is something for sale which is someway related to your blog topic.
3. Get paid to blog networks - You hold a good chance to make money with paid blogging networks if you have an active blog. Some of paid networks that you can try to make money with your blog are ReviewMe, Pay per post and Smorty. You need to have an active blog with some real page rank to make decent money with these paid blogging websites.
4. Text link ads selling – there are many text link selling networks available on internet that you can use to sell text links on your blog. Some of popular text link selling networks are text link ads, TNX and Linkadage. You need to have a decent page rank and good alexa ranking to be able to earn any revenue from these networks.
5. Private link selling – try this technique if you have a very popular blog in your niche. If you have a established blog in your niche, create an advertise here page on your blog and mention all advertising option you are open for on your blog.
by just taking more action and doing something about IM everyday,people will start making money.
Protqvn, you do realise this is not an article, it's a forum post.
You seem to think you know enough about the internet to offer advice - in that case you should be savvy enough to work out how to use HubPages properly.
Thanks protqvn, great information.
I'd try that on my blog.
Looks like somebody just invented the wheel.
This is useful in the same way that "Get a job" is useful to a person that asks "How can I make money".
You talk the talk, do you walk the walk?
Put it in a hub.
What a useless article. I maybe new here but ...sheeeesh...
If anyone comes across this who does want to learn to make money online with free blogs then they are better off looking at something like the 30 Day Challenge (http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com/)
Completely free and you dont have to use the software they do
It says "google free blog" than it recommends google adsense and google blogspot?
3. will result in lost rankings in google (so it will be google free!) and is useless w/o having major traffic
3,4,5 all require substantial traffic
Just brush up your SEO knowledge with SEO 2.0 rules dude
?..brush up on your definition of SEO . (period)
not a single point on this list refers to search engine optimization, each refers to monetization tactics
feel free to substantiate any dissent with expert explanation
heres a resource to start with websters
I see your still traveling around with your side account, I imagine you made the original post too?
Great stuff really enjoyed this, people need to take action
and work hard to succeed in this business
Is there some sort of benefit in making pointless forum posts and pointless replies ? Have I been missing out on something ?
by kosanya 7 years ago
How many click throughs do I need to start earning money with Google Adsense?
by mohin28 7 years ago
i was just wondering how long does it usually take to make money with Goolge adsense through Hub pages as i just want to see if i am doing alright. how long diid it take you untill you was starting to make some money from Google adsense?
by chhoeuth 8 years ago
Here's a few tips:1) Create URLs that are meaningful.2) Choose Titles which aren't misleading.3) Write about what you know.4) Don't copy and paste content from elsewhere and try and pass it off as your own work.
by Pamela Lipscomb 5 years ago
I was kind of frustrated with my earning for a while. Since last Feb as a matter of fact. Last month I decided to block Google certified ads and my earnings a up 100 last month. I would be really interested to know how this works for other as well. I also blocked...
by kosanya 7 years ago
How many clicks do I need to start earning money with Google Adsense?
by Shadaan Alam 2 years ago
Well, no doubt google adsense is one of the best in terms of earning revenue from hubpages. However, i have only been earning cents at adsense!! That's so bad. I desperately need help from fellow hubbers, what should i do to increase my earnings
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|