Do you write articles or posts for another website? Which ones? Could you tell m

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)
  1. misslong123 profile image83
    misslong123posted 7 years ago

Do you write articles or posts for another website? Which ones? Could you tell me about it please?

How do you get started on the sites? How much do they pay? Pros and cons? Is there some hubs that you know of that answers my question (that you would recommend)? I really appreciate your time. The website I work for besides HubPages is People Per Hour. I have had very good experiences there.

2. EndaMac profile image78
    EndaMacposted 7 years ago

Hi Michele..I do build my own affiliate websites. As well as writing here at Hubpages, I also build my own Amazon Affiliate websites. The principle is mainly the same. You write good quality content and publish it on your own site. That is how I make most of my money. There are many ways of making money online, but I like making good quality websites that help people and also earn me commissions. I know some people who work for places like iWriter and they get paid per article they write. I did that for a while but found that you had to write a lot of articles on a variety of subjects to make any type of decent money.

1. tarkishat profile image74
      tarkishatposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi Edna, can you please share a link to your affiliate websites so that I can see how it's done? Thanks!

2. EndaMac profile image78
      EndaMacposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It is never a good idea to share actual affiliate websites as people have a tendency to start copying them. The principle is still the same. Pick a topic that you are interested in, then write really helpful articles and add some affiliate links.

3. tamarawilhite profile image87
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 years ago

Occasionally writerbeat for short stories too short to publish here.
    I've written for Demand Media and do a lot of ghost writing through freelancing sites.

4. elayne001 profile image79
    elayne001posted 7 years ago

I write for a great site:

http://www.smarterparenting.com/blog/

my writer name is Ruth

5. Janellegems profile image61
    Janellegemsposted 7 years ago

Aside from Hubpages, I write for Expertscolumn.  You are paid through paypal and when you reach $5.00.  You  have to request payout and it is send to your paypal account. It has gone through some changes.  Here is more information on expertscolumn-  http://expertscolumn.com/faq.php

1. Jean Bakula profile image91
      Jean Bakulaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Do you have a particular niche? I've been approached by two. They offer you a price to write a column on a blog. I've gained new clients for astrology charts that way. If I'm busy, it's a time crunch though. It's $25.00 or $30.00. Mostly Pro.

6. Maximum A profile image72
    Maximum Aposted 7 years ago

I also write shorter posts on Niume. I've met many people who earn a lot quite quickly. It's more like a blogging social network, not an information website like HubPages.

You earn $1 per 1000 views. But if you sign up using an affiliate link, you can get $1 immediately after publishing your first post. Many people write about their travels, pets, home remedies, nature, parenting, art, etc.

I'm just going to shamelessly offer my link if anyone's interested in joining.
    https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=72663

There, I'm "J. Ann" and I usually write about travel or writing.

7. misslong123 profile image83
    misslong123posted 6 years ago

Yes, my niche is knitting. I'm working on creating a blog and I design patterns.

8. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 6 years ago

You can write for mylot. It is a community site where you write short posts, give comments and earn $5 per month to redeem. You will be paid on 15th the next month. You can also try commenting at forum sites such as Postloop and The Forum Wheel, you can earn $10 per day if you join in more forum sites. If you need help , just send message to me

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)