jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Do you write articles or posts for another website? Which ones? Could you tell m

1. misslong123 profile image85
    misslong123posted 16 months ago

Do you write articles or posts for another website? Which ones? Could you tell me about it please?

How do you get started on the sites? How much do they pay? Pros and cons? Is there some hubs that you know of that answers my question (that you would recommend)? I really appreciate your time. The website I work for besides HubPages is People Per Hour. I have had very good experiences there.

2. EndaMac profile image84
    EndaMacposted 16 months ago

Hi Michele..I do build my own affiliate websites. As well as writing here at Hubpages, I also build my own Amazon Affiliate websites. The principle is mainly the same. You write good quality content and publish it on your own site. That is how I make most of my money. There are many ways of making money online, but I like making good quality websites that help people and also earn me commissions. I know some people who work for places like iWriter and they get paid per article they write. I did that for a while but found that you had to write a lot of articles on a variety of subjects to make any type of decent money.

1. tarkishat profile image89
      tarkishatposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Hi Edna, can you please share a link to your affiliate websites so that I can see how it's done? Thanks!

2. EndaMac profile image84
      EndaMacposted 5 months agoin reply to this

It is never a good idea to share actual affiliate websites as people have a tendency to start copying them. The principle is still the same. Pick a topic that you are interested in, then write really helpful articles and add some affiliate links.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 16 months ago

Occasionally writerbeat for short stories too short to publish here.
    I've written for Demand Media and do a lot of ghost writing through freelancing sites.

4. elayne001 profile image73
    elayne001posted 16 months ago

I write for a great site:

my writer name is Ruth

5. Janellegems profile image66
    Janellegemsposted 16 months ago

Aside from Hubpages, I write for Expertscolumn.  You are paid through paypal and when you reach $5.00.  You  have to request payout and it is send to your paypal account. It has gone through some changes.  Here is more information on expertscolumn-  http://expertscolumn.com/faq.php

1. Jean Bakula profile image98
      Jean Bakulaposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Do you have a particular niche? I've been approached by two. They offer you a price to write a column on a blog. I've gained new clients for astrology charts that way. If I'm busy, it's a time crunch though. It's $25.00 or $30.00. Mostly Pro.

6. Maximum A profile image84
    Maximum Aposted 16 months ago

I also write shorter posts on Niume. I've met many people who earn a lot quite quickly. It's more like a blogging social network, not an information website like HubPages.

You earn $1 per 1000 views. But if you sign up using an affiliate link, you can get $1 immediately after publishing your first post. Many people write about their travels, pets, home remedies, nature, parenting, art, etc.

I'm just going to shamelessly offer my link if anyone's interested in joining.

There, I'm "J. Ann" and I usually write about travel or writing.

7. misslong123 profile image85
    misslong123posted 5 months ago

Yes, my niche is knitting. I'm working on creating a blog and I design patterns.

8. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 months ago

You can write for mylot. It is a community site where you write short posts, give comments and earn $5 per month to redeem. You will be paid on 15th the next month. You can also try commenting at forum sites such as Postloop and The Forum Wheel, you can earn $10 per day if you join in more forum sites. If you need help , just send message to me