I am struggling with how to write a hub and meet their standards.

1. poetrob68 profile image60
    poetrob68posted 11 months ago

I am struggling with how to write a hub and meet their standards.

I am at a complete stand still on creating a hub. Adding images doesn't always work like with poetry. It is just frustrating me and I am ready to just not use images at all. I tried to write about the Russia investigation and couldn't find an image on any site. I struggled with quoting sources like a news report.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 11 months ago

I wouldn't try to publish poetry here. Poetry is a tough sale, and search engines are not going to be friendly to a struggling poet.

For images try using different keywords to search for them, and try using different search engines too.

You don't have to quote sources. Just write. Try different things. The more you write the more you'll probably think of to say, the better the writing becomes, and the more ideas you'll likely come up with.

This stuff ain't easy, but the more you do it the better you'll get at it.

3. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 11 months ago

Robert, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to find images to include with poetry. Check out Pixabay for free use photos. I write mostly poetry here, usually with additional text added. Feel free to check out my hubs for ideas on setting out etc.

working