This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Can I make a living by writing online?

1. Ayraa profile image60
    Ayraaposted 11 months ago

Can I make a living by writing online?

I want to make money from writing articles on the internet

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 11 months ago

Then you want to write somewhere other than HubPages.  Good Luck.

3. fpherj48 profile image78
    fpherj48posted 11 months ago

I know nothing about the lifestyle you support, but providing yourself with the basic & bare essentials might be possible if you write for "several sites," & schedule yourself for at least 12 hours/day X 7 days.  That schedule might get lighter after you are well established & experiencing success. 
    This is what a few full-time writers, having done this for some time now, have disclosed when responding to similar questions.
    I will hope that some of our fellow writers here on HP who have been able to make their living online writing, will reply to you with detailed & helpful info.  I understand there are long term writers here who have had success and I also know it is not easy.  Commitment & tenacity!  Good Luck.

working